Get the latest information on bedding plant crop diseases, case studies on greenhouse production issues and more from University experts and network with professionals and fellow growers. This educational program will feature the following topics of interest to those who produce spring crops in the greenhouse:
· Case Studies on Greenhouse Production Issues
Rosa Raudales, Greenhouse Extension Specialist, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
· The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of Glyphosate, Candace Bartholomew, UConn Extension
· Tales from the Field, Leanne Pundt, UConn Extension, (Feb 6th only)
· Update on Bedding Plant Diseases, Abby Beissinger, UConn
· Recap 2019, Bedding Plant Diseases to Prepare for 2020, Dr. Yonghao Li, CAES (Feb 11th only)
· What’s New with Diamide Insecticides from OHP, Carlos Bogran, OHP (Feb 11th only)
For your convenience, this program will be offered in two separate locations.
· February 6th, this program will be offered from 9:30 to 2:30 p.m. at the Tolland County Extension Office at 24 Hyde Avenue, Vernon, CT.
· February 11th, this program will be offered from 9:30 to 2:30 at the Litchfield County Extension Center at 843 University Drive, Torrington, CT.
Four Pesticide recertification credits available!
For more information, contact Leanne Pundt, at 860.626.6855 or email: email@example.com
The University of Connecticut is an equal opportunity program provider and employer.