- Garden Master Classes via webinar – view the entire course catalog for dates and times
Nutrition’s Role in Sustainable Livestock Production Practices
Tuesday, August 18th- 9AM – 11AM- Tri-State SARE Virtual Field Workshop – Silvopasturing at UMass
Other Learning Opportunities
- UMASS Webinar Series on Grazing and Forage Season Extension. Connect at Grazing and Forage Season Extension Webinar Series MASS.pdf
- NOFAMass is offering several online programs with information related to our learning experiences. Connect here to those opportunities: https://www.nofamass.org/events?inf_contact_key=65014a46cd89fcd0583604d766cdbefd
Recorded Webinars and Video Lessons Available On-Demand
#AskUConnExtension – watch these videos for answers to our most popular questions
- Is your tap water safe to drink?
- How do we eat healthy on a budget?
- Hot Water Seed Treatment with the UConn Plant Diagnostic Lab
- Cleaning Fruits and Vegetables
Our YouTube channel has videos and webinars on a variety of topics.
- Community Nutrition
- Livestock Body Condition Scoring Series
- Poultry Care Online Learning Series
- Taking Effective Photos
- Fruit IPM Webinar Series
The UConn Center for Land Use Education and Research webinars can be viewed anytime.
- Emergency Changes to the Land Use Process in the COVID-19 Era
- Collaboratives & Utilities: New Options for Municipal Stormwater Management
- The Trail Less Traveled: Apps to Find Social Distancing in the Great Outdoors
- Did You See That Bobcat Out Your Window!?
The UConn Equine Extension Program provides outreach to people interested in horses. View all available videos and webinars.
- Trail Etiquette for Everyone
- Horse Books for Youth to Enjoy Part 1
- Fun Horse Books for Adults to Read Part 1
- Horse Movies For You to Enjoy Part 1
Fun activities for children.